Homepage News

Posted on: January 18, 2018

Pot Holes on State and County Roads


If you want to report a pot hole on a State or County Road (Inkster, Middlebelt, Merriman, Venoy, Cherry Hill, Ford and Warren roads) please contact Wayne County at 844-WAYNE11 (844-929-6311). The County is responsible for the maintenance of those roads.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email