Thank you for your interest in requesting a greeting from Mayor Randy Walker, Mayor of the City of Garden City, Michigan. If you would like to submit a request, please read the instructions below and click the link to fill out an application.
1. The Garden City’s Mayor’s Office will send greetings only to citizens of the City of Garden City, Michigan for special occasions as outlined below.
2. Unless otherwise requested, all greetings will be mailed from City Hall as soon as possible. Requests MUST be made at least 14 days prior to any special event.
3. The guidelines for requested greetings are as follows:
– Available to Garden City residents celebrating their 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, or 100th birthday and above; or a veteran celebrating their 50, 60, or 70th birthday.
Baby’s Birth Greeting
– Available for Garden City babies born within six-months of the birth date. Please submit requests after the baby is born.
Wedding/Civil Union Anniversary
– Couples celebrating 25, 50, 55, 60, 65, or 70 years of marriage/civil union.
Member of Clergy Anniversary
- celebrating 30 years of service or longer.
– Available to military veterans for 20 years of service or longer.
Youth Achievement Awards
– Available to young men and women who have achieved the rank of Eagle Scout or the C.A.P. Billy Mitchell Award, or obtained the Gold Award.
Requests that do not comply with the guidelines or do not contain sufficient information cannot be fulfilled.