- Bachelor’s degree, or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the knowledge, abilities, and skills listed below, required.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Pass a background check
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Effective Leadership
- Good Interpersonal Communication
- Education experience/skills
- Youth Development
- Community Organization
- Public Speaking
- Team Work
- Computers/Technology (general knowledge of Microsoft programs).
- Non-Profit Management
- Fundraising/ Grant Writing
- Applicant must have a passion for community organization/service.
- Must have an interest in financial inclusion education.
- Must be willing to engage with community members, leaders, and organizations.
- Must be flexible/ able to adjust to unexpected situations.
- Other experience in leadership and service recruitment.
Modest living allowance
Education Award at the End of Service Term
Assistance with Public Benefits
Professional Development and Networking
Email your resume to Megan Sheeran