How do I get my animal licensed?
Once your new animal has received its first year rabies shot, you will need to obtain a license. Animal Licenses can be obtained in-person at City Hall.

The new fees are $10 per year for spayed/neutered animals and $20 per year for non-spayed/neutered. You must present your Certificate of Rabies Vaccination from your veterinarian, and proof of neuter/spay must be provided. .

City ordinance allows a maximum of 3 animals per household. View City Hall's address.

Show All Answers

1. What are your hours?
2. How do I obtain a birth certificate?
3. How do I obtain a death certificate?
4. How do I get my animal licensed?
5. Do I need a permit for a garage sale?
6. How can I register to vote?
7. When are the city council meetings?
8. How do I obtain a business license?